Saturday, October 4, 2008

Update

Hey everybody. Just wanting to check in. Jude is 3&1/2 months old now and as amazing as ever. He is laughing and cooing, he is reaching for everything and even had his first rollover. It wasn't on purpose though, and we haven't been able to get him to do it again. He weighs in at almost 17 lbs, and looks everybit 6-7 months old.

Mom and Dad are doing good. We have been busy with work as usual, but are still finding time to enjoy friends and family. Grandma and Grandpa Whittington have been amazing. They have become the football Saturday babysitters. I don't know who enjoys it more, us or them. Grandma and Grandpa Thayer, and Aunt Whit were in town for the weekend and we did the Powell Crawl. Jude loved it. Especially the music at the local coffee house.

So, we are all sick. We have been since he started day care. It is to the point that we are starting to think about taking him out and finding an in-house nanny, so if anyone has any ideas, please share. Hey moms...how about we all chip in and pay one of you to quit your jobs and watch all of the kids. Anyone interested?

Here are some pictures of the boy. Thanks for stopping.








-Bennett

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I'll be needing 60 grand a year, plus benefits and retirement. Can you arrange that? :)

Love you guys!! :)

The Thayer's said...

Deal. Also, we can provide you with lunch and possibly a christmas basket. Can you start tomorrow?

jamie and todd said...

No - hire me, I'll do it for free - just don't tell Todd! Thanks for the photos... I miss him (you guys too)!

josh and darci said...

Awww, Bethany! He's so cute!! I'm glad that I found your blog (I shouldn't have had to FIND it, you should have emailed me the link :) Looking forward to keeping up with your sweet little fam!