Sunday, September 21, 2008

Outer Banks Trip

We just got back from a great week in the Outer Banks. Pretty much the same group as last year. Me, Beth, Brett, Jake, Kess, Rose, Suz, and a few new additions to the group, Ryan, Jennifer, and Jude. We had a blast. The house was great. Hot tub, pool, ocean view. We spent most of our mornings at the pool, afternoons at the ocean, and evenings playing cards or out to dinner. Jude was perfect. We put him in an SPF body suit with some sunglasses and a hat. He floated most of the time in a little frog raft. I'd say it's good to be home, but we all know that's not true. I'd take the beach any day. Even with a tropical storm. Which we survived by the way. Jake even made the local news. Anyway, here are some pictures.










1 comment:

jamie and todd said...

Great... thanks a lot, now Todd is demanding a frog raft for our next NC trip.

Thanks for the photos - I love it!

jamie