Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hey Again

Hey again. Thought it might be time to send out some more pictures. Jude 4 now 4.5 months and weighs 17-18 pounds. Things have been going well for the family. This last week has been rough though. He has had two ear infections, 2 colds, and now has croup. So we have had a lot of tears, and little sleep as of late. This week we tried real food for the first time with little success. But he seems to be getting the hang of it. We are almost at the point he can hold his own bottle. He has rolled over a couple of times, but it's no regular occurrence. Well, we miss everyone, here are some pictures. I know, I know....i need to post more often. I'll try to keep up. See ya.














-Bennett




2 comments:

jamie and todd said...

Oh my goodness - I LOVE the 2nd to last photo! I miss you guys so much... I know things are busy, but I really do appreciate the photos.

Love to you!
jamie

bedells said...

He is soooo cute! It was nice to see you guys this past weekend!