Jude is so cute! I love his elephant! We're getting one of those when we have kids just b/c it's an elephant ;) Glad to see you keeping up more with the blog! I heard Beth in the background chatting..but the video was great! Good way for everyone to see how Jude plays everyday.
OH MY GOD! Yes please, keep this up... I feel like the regular blog posts were just the gateway drug to my true addiction - I need VIDEO! Todd and I did pilates for the first time in a very long time last night... I started laughing so hard when he downed the truck that I nearly cried... wow, that is fantastic. Benoit - nice to hear your voice too - could you sneak in a little "hey" from your sexy wife? Thanks!
Todd loved it too... we realize we're totally clueless about what kids can do - he's like, "how old is he again - geesh!". Oooh, forgot to say that my favorite line is the one about the fire - quite profound, dearest Benoit.
ABOUT BETHANY Bethany graduated from Otterbein College in 2001 with a degree in Mathematics. She is currently a senior tax analyst at Cardinal Health in Dublin, Ohio.
ABOUT BENNETT Bennett graduated from Otterbein College in 2002. He is currently a Project Manager with August Mack Environmental in Dublin, Ohio.
HOW WE MET We met at a little get-together I had when I was house sitting for Mom & Dad. He came up to me, introduced himself and thanked me for having him out. He had tagged along with some of the other Zeta guys I had invited. (Thanks to my brother, Jeff, and friend Jamie) We took a moonlit walk down to the water where he told me of his fear of frogs and aliens.
THE PROPOSAL Christmas 2004, we went out to dinner and to the Nutcracker. After the show, as we walked out of the theater, I saw a big black limousine sitting in front of the theater. Right as I got ready to say, “Oh, Ben, I want to ride in a limo sometime” (as I do each time I see one) he whispered, “I have a surprise, this one is for us.” So, I jumped into the limo just as fast as I could. He got in and opened a bottle of wine and we drove around and around looking at the Christmas lights . Soon, we were at the Columbus Crew stadium, where we had our first date. We got out of the limo and headed for the field. I could see two chairs sitting alone on the the field, and then one of our favorite songs started to play throughout the entire stadium. The whole place was empty and the lights were shining onto the field. We were walking around when I noticed a slide show of pictures of us on the score board. He said, jokingly, “I bought the field for you!” We went to the chairs and watched the rest of the slide show. Then, our favorite song came on. We stood up and started to dance. He said the most wonderful things to me, and then he reached into his pocket, pulled out a ring, got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I said, “Of course I’ll marry you.” We cried and laughed and danced for a while longer and then he started waiving to someone. He had invited my parents and brothers to be there and watch the whole thing (and to catch it all on video). So they came onto the field and started crying and laughing along with us. It was the most wonderful and magical night of my life. It still feels like a dream!
5 comments:
Jude is so cute! I love his elephant! We're getting one of those when we have kids just b/c it's an elephant ;) Glad to see you keeping up more with the blog! I heard Beth in the background chatting..but the video was great! Good way for everyone to see how Jude plays everyday.
He's precious. Love you guys! :)
OH MY GOD! Yes please, keep this up... I feel like the regular blog posts were just the gateway drug to my true addiction - I need VIDEO! Todd and I did pilates for the first time in a very long time last night... I started laughing so hard when he downed the truck that I nearly cried... wow, that is fantastic. Benoit - nice to hear your voice too - could you sneak in a little "hey" from your sexy wife? Thanks!
Todd loved it too... we realize we're totally clueless about what kids can do - he's like, "how old is he again - geesh!". Oooh, forgot to say that my favorite line is the one about the fire - quite profound, dearest Benoit.
He is too cute!!!
Can't believe how big he is! :)
Post a Comment