...who tell me they check daily, welcome to your next installment. If I had a nickle for every day that I thought about posting but didn't, I'd have about two years worth of nickles. That's really not that much money.
So it's not quite two years, more like 22 months. I can't believe it. I just spent some time going through old posts and I am simply amazed at how much has happened and changed over the past two years. I remember holding him basically in the palm of my hand, watching him make that startled face at so much as a whisper. Now he is riding a big wheel backwards down our driveway, exclaiming "whoa fast motorcycle". By the way...he loved his big wheel so much when Bethany brought it home, that he was literally hugging it.
He is a total boy. His favorite things are still basketballs, baseball bats, toy trucks, and flirting with girls. (He hits them. I will refer to this as flirting until it becomes an issue. Besides...he always tells them "sowwie")
For food, he eats mostly fruit snacks that are shaped like sharks. We get some other things into his belly occasionally, but really...its mostly fruit snacks shaped like sharks.
Right now mom is giving him a bath. I can hear him singing. Just to give you an idea what that's like, please refer to the video below.
What else? Oh yes! Temper tantrums. They are awesome. They tend to occur when we are out of fruit snacks shaped like sharks. I have found that if I get out the video camera he tends to stop. Hopefully I can get one on tape so that you all can enjoy.
All and all though, this is a lot of fun right now. His language and reasoning skills are improving by the minute. He loves to play and be social. You just can't help smiling at him. Especially when he tries to say dump truck. I think blogspot.com doesn't like foul language so I will let you figure that one out.
All and all though, this is a lot of fun right now. His language and reasoning skills are improving by the minute. He loves to play and be social. You just can't help smiling at him. Especially when he tries to say dump truck. I think blogspot.com doesn't like foul language so I will let you figure that one out.
He just yelled Easter bunny. We had to visit the Easter bunny a few times. He was either a fan of the bunny or the free sucker. I'm not sure. I think it was the bunny because we never even ate the suckers. I found this odd because he was terrified of Santa Clause.
Speaking of Santa, that goodness winter is almost over. Enjoy the springtime everyone!
-Bennett
2 comments:
Isn't it funny how kids get scared of Santa! Our newphew cried & freaked out and still talks about how "I cried!" when you ask him about Santa. Love the videos! Keep 'em coming! Although we haven't been perfect updating ours either. Life just gets in the way but we have to enjoy the life God gives us everyday and live it to the fullest like little Jude! Miss you guys! I hope to get to see you when I'm home in July!
He has pipes just like his mama - I'm pretty sure she beats her chest just like that when she gets into her favorite renditions. Miss you guys - thanks for the post!
Post a Comment