Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Flu Stinks

But it gave me some time to blog. Jude just turned 7 months. He is walking and talking now. We start baseball practice next Monday. Obviously.... just kidding. He can kinda crawl, and he babbles. And by babble, I mean an endless, non-stop, eternal, other synonym string of the sound "Uhh". Now that I read it, it sounds like a complaint. But never fear, he is as cute as ever. I could listen to it all day.


But what he does best lately, is make mommy and daddy sick. We have both had the flu pretty bad lately. So far, he hasn't had it. A little cough, but nothing more. The good thing about it was that it has given me the chance to be home with him and watch him learn to crawl. I can't explain the feeling. To help your boy learn how to crawl. It is so simple. And so amazing of an experience.



Anyway...today I am off of my butt for the first time in 3 days so I figured I'd get some pictures out there. I hope everyone is having a good start to 2009.

-Bennett

2 comments:

jamie and todd said...

You know it's been a long week when you actually have to pause and wonder if Bennett's kidding about the walk and talk comment. Thanks for clarifying :) You guys better get healthy - we want visitors!

Much love - Jamie

Shauna said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!