For the past 7-8 months I have accumulated quite the collection of cell phone photos. I figured it was time to clear some space, so here you go. My little man trapped inside a cell phone. I apologize for quality of these, but no iPhone here. Just an ancient LG that runs on coal. I'm thinking about swapping out the battery for one that uses fuel oil. So much more convenient, ya know. Either way, Zack Morris is gonna want it back soon, so I needed to unload these pics.





























As always, thanks for stopping by.
-Bennett





























As always, thanks for stopping by.
-Bennett
1 comment:
What fun! I have to say - my heart skipped a beat or two when I saw the first photo and hadn't yet thought about what "7 months in a cell phone" meant. I didn't think that I could hear about another Thayer baby from a blog, but it didn't stop me from a quick gasp. Oh my.
Can't wait to see the three of you!
Post a Comment