A lot going on lately. Two weeks ago we went back to Salem for the official 10 year high school reunion. It was great seeing everyone. I had a blast. Thanks to the Cooper's for an awesome time last Saturday. The Halloween party was spooktacular. Sorry about the lame joke there. Really, a good time though. Last week was trunk or treat at Newstart Community Church. Jude was a chicken. Bethany was Bethany with glasses. Isn't she scary! Just kidding honey, I love the new look. The only problem is now she can see how ugly I am. And finally, we had my family in town this weekend to visit the boy. It was a great Saturday, had a fire all day. Watched the Buckeyes win, and had a nice dinner at the Liberty Tavern. By the way, Happy 29th anniversary Mom and Dad! Here are some pics for everyone to enjoy. One thing though. Enough with the Christmas talk. It's not even Thanksgiving yet. Yeesh.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thought turkey was supposed to make you sleepy - look at that chicken! Christmas needs to get here (sorry Bennett) - it's that time of year that may bring me another visit with Jude... so bring it on!
Post a Comment