Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Pictures






Just wanted to send out some new pictures. The family is still doing well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben, Bethany, and baby Jude:
GREAT PICTURES! We're so glad you're doing so well. Jude is absolutely precious! Thanks for sharing...the pictures are great, until we get to see Jude in person! You've been abundantly blessed! I check this site every day to see if there are new postings...I look forward to more! Love, Mary Ann, Bob, & Sue

The Thayer's said...

Thanks! We are absolutely overjoyed with him. He can get fussy and we spend a lot of time walking in circles and bouncing him, but every second is worth it. We try to have reading time and prayer time everyday, (depending on if he cooperates) and we are telling him about all of the family. Thanks for checking the blog. First bathtime pictures will be coming soon.
-Ben

Unknown said...

Cute kid, but why would you want to ruin his future by making him wear that Ohio State garbage?

Anonymous said...

I think you have your teams mixed up. Michigan colors are maize and blue.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!
Nathaniel told me to check out your page and your adorable new addition. George and I have officially moved back to Columbus, so perhaps we'll see each other soon.
Melinda