It's a girl!!! My brother Jeff and his wife Amy are proud first time parents of a BEAUTIFUL baby girl, Elise Violet Whittington. She was born October 1st weighing in at 8 lbs. 12 oz. and 21 inches long. She is adorable and I just love her to pieces! I apologize for the lack of pictures, in all of the excitement I did not get even one in focus picture. But, go to this link to see a slide show of the newest addition to the family: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXgjKT38Wyc
Jude is changing and learning so much everyday. He is trying so hard to talk to us. He is constantly talking and singing and repeating everything we say, in his own little toddler way. He is testing us often but overall is so much fun right now!
The leaves are changing, the weather is cold and it's pumpkin time! Ben and I took Jude to Hidden Creek Farms in Galena, OH last weekend for some family fun and pumpkin picking. I haven't been to a pumpkin patch in ages and I have been missing out! This place was so much fun. There were animals, slides, a corn sand box, a peddle tractor track, games, a hay bail maze, a hayride, pumpkins and more! Jude loved it all. He took a minute to warm up to the hay bail maze but once he did I thought we were going to lose him in there. Then, he had no fear of the animals. The cow licked his hand and Jude just thought it was so funny. It wasn't so funny to him when he stuck his fingers through the fence with the chickens and he got a little peck on his finger. He recovered and then began taunting them by sticking his finger in and pulling it back as the chicken came to him. We played for a while and then headed out on the hayride to pick our pumpkin. He was a little frustrated when he couldn't pick up the first pumpkin he saw but quickly settled for a small gourd. All of the excitement of the day took it out of him and he passed out on the hayride back to the barn. Ben was the photographer that day so there are plenty of great pictures. . .
2 comments:
Todd and I both love the photo of Jude grabbing the pumpkin... Todd's caption is "HE WANTS IT!". Cracks me up.
I can't wait until next year when he's camping with us!
Love to the Thayers,
Jamie
Yay! I love Thayer blogs!! You all are very beautiful. I love you.
Post a Comment