So its been over a month since my last post. So sorry. We've been busy. Work has been crazy. Blah, Blah, Blah. Now for the good stuff. Jude is almost 10 months old now and is making so much progress. He is feeding himself finger foods, opening doors, pointing and reaching. They have had to permanently lock the doors at Day Care due to his escape attempts. He will try to repeat what we say. He usually defaults to "Tic-ah". -Mom: "What does the cat say? Meow" -Jude: "Tic-ah". That's usually how it goes.
He has outgrown his floating bath toys. We are on to bigger and better. Mom went to Kroger, bought him a floating shelf thing-a-ma-jig, and now bathtime is filled with water wheels, penguins on diving boards, and bears taking showers. He also loves to splash.
Has anyone seen our B is for Bear book. We left it somewhere. It is his favorite. Mom has memorized it. Me...I usually replace the words with Cleveland Browns facts. -Dad: "B is for Browns. C is for Cleveland" Jude: "Tic-ah". I think he is trying to tell me that they need a defence.
We have given in and let him have a couple of slumber parties now with the grandparents. It's pretty tough leaving him for a night, but at least mom and dad can get a date night in occasionally. Its also nice not having to wake up at 5:30-6:00am once and a while.
Well...we are all doing great here. We are staying sick through allergy sinus season, which is nice. I love Ohio. But the junk weather leads to a nice, however short, summer season that we are looking forward to. I can't wait to get him out to the parks, swimming, zoos, walks, bike rides (thanks to Brianne and Wes for the tag-a-long), and all the stuff a one-year old should experience. I think it is going to be a wonderful summer.
As usual, thanks for checking in. Leave me a post. I like hearing from you.

He has outgrown his floating bath toys. We are on to bigger and better. Mom went to Kroger, bought him a floating shelf thing-a-ma-jig, and now bathtime is filled with water wheels, penguins on diving boards, and bears taking showers. He also loves to splash.
Has anyone seen our B is for Bear book. We left it somewhere. It is his favorite. Mom has memorized it. Me...I usually replace the words with Cleveland Browns facts. -Dad: "B is for Browns. C is for Cleveland" Jude: "Tic-ah". I think he is trying to tell me that they need a defence.
We have given in and let him have a couple of slumber parties now with the grandparents. It's pretty tough leaving him for a night, but at least mom and dad can get a date night in occasionally. Its also nice not having to wake up at 5:30-6:00am once and a while.
Well...we are all doing great here. We are staying sick through allergy sinus season, which is nice. I love Ohio. But the junk weather leads to a nice, however short, summer season that we are looking forward to. I can't wait to get him out to the parks, swimming, zoos, walks, bike rides (thanks to Brianne and Wes for the tag-a-long), and all the stuff a one-year old should experience. I think it is going to be a wonderful summer.
As usual, thanks for checking in. Leave me a post. I like hearing from you.
2 comments:
He is soooo big!! I think his face resembles Ben's in a few of the "whoa - what's going on?" pictures. :) Love you guys!!!
We're remodeling our master bath - I wonder if I can work in some penguins on diving boards... maybe Juder can hook us up?!?
Post a Comment