Starting off with my favorite. Horrible, but I can't stop laughing at it.
Worst. Parents. Ever.
Another cute one post bath.
Rocking out.
Happy Mommy! The long awaited Shauna pic. Today is Shauna's first babysitting day. I'll fill you all in later.
Jude and Logan. What a couple of Lady Killers, huh?
Taking a Sunday drive. Don't worry, we were only going about 95mph here.
Testing the lungs. Still working. Helping me with the laundry.
-Bennett
3 comments:
Not only did you wait 2 months to put me on the blog...you picked THAT picture? :) Ha ha. Geez. Well, thanks (anyway.) He's so stinkin' cute. I love him lots. You guys are fabulous. Let's do a night in at your place sometime. :)
Kissie for JUDE!
"Aunt" Shauna
GREAT PICTURES! Ben...I agree with the "Worst.Parents.Ever" picture...that's hilarious! You guys are great parents...it's obvious how much Jude is loved! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Love,
Mary Ann
With that Sunday drive pic, you're definitely giving Britney a run for her money! :)
Post a Comment